Sunday, August 13, 2006

Introduction to Channelling

It's msheekhah again. Got some new stuff for you. When you think of the prophets or of "channelling", it is usually in reference to someone "special", someone "chosen by God". Well, that's wrong. You see, all are equally gifted with the same potentials. NLP teaches that if one person can do something, we can all do it. So if one person can do it, then everyone can. The difference between a channeller and a normal person is belief, conviction, and willingness to set aside your own importance. This is the true feat. We are often so wrapped up in our own points of views that it is difficult to truly understand other people in our lives, let alone receive divine information from spirit.

Now, our good friend seraphimrazael actually channels the Seraphim Razael. I've talked with him. It is very interesting. Just to make things clear, I'm going to call sr my friend and SR the angel being channelled. SR sounds much different than sr. Things that sr stumbles on in his search for mastery SR sees clearly. It is very interesting to watch. After spending a late night talking with SR, I know that SR has an unearthly wisdom. When he comes to post, you would do good to listen.

Now, as I said that anyone can channel, I will attempt to channel Elijah. We'll see what he has to say. I have no idea what's coming next. Let's find out.

msheekhah: I want to get to the next step towards mastery. I don't like waiting for it to come to me, because I've seen that complacency gets people nowhere. What should I do?

Elijah: Complacency is an enemy. So is assertion. You can get so busy trying to become a master that you just don't do it. Your base flaw is "I am not a master yet". That is your weakness. You're also afraid to be a master. You're not sure if you will be evil, or so good that you won't stand up for yourself. Your own dreams showed you you have nothing to fear about being a master. The big difference between him in your dream and now is that he goes "this is what I am" and you go "that is what I want to be". This pointing to something here, present, and real. Work on it.

msheekhah comes back.

This process is not difficult if you have the required belief. It is not difficult to channel the wisdom of angels. What is difficult is believing its real in the face of what everyone else thinks. There are moments when you have unusual clarity. That is because you asked for it, then allowed and believed in it. You can do this anytime you want.

But for those who still doubt their own ability to do it, we will offer these channellings. Eventually you will see how easy it is to do yourself.

Namaste.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home